Dads 99 Bday slideshow keeps crashing when I try to burn. Error in module kernal 32.dll. Exception Access Violation. What do I do? Quick!

Bribar79 wrote on 11/14/2013, 6:15 PM

Dads 99 Bday slideshow keeps crashing when I try to burn DVD. Error in module kernal 32.dll. Exception Access Violation.   I have Magix Photostory on DVD MX    Windows 7 Home Premium What do I do? Quick!  Birthday Party in 2 days!

Comments

browj2 wrote on 11/14/2013, 11:35 PM

Hi,

I don't know how far you got in the process. Your information is insufficient. People have been having problems burning straight to disk. I have as well. Try not putting a disk in the drive, and the run the burn program. It will create a disk image that you can burn to disk later using Speed BurnR. Once your video/slideshow movie has been done, go to File, Additional Programs, Magix Speed BurnR. Navigate to your disk image and send it to the right of the screen. Now put in a DVD and burn to it.

Let me know if this works.

Last changed by browj2 on 11/14/2013, 11:35 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

gandjcarr wrote on 11/17/2013, 12:20 PM

Dads 99 Bday slideshow keeps crashing when I try to burn DVD. Error in module kernal 32.dll. Exception Access Violation.   I have Magix Photostory on DVD MX    Windows 7 Home Premium What do I do? Quick!  Birthday Party in 2 days!

You posted this on 2013-11-15 at 01:15 AM  browj2 posted an answer the same day about 5 hours later.  You have not even bothered to log in to see if there was an answer since you posted your original question.  We are not Magix employees, we are users helping users.  Often when people are in trouble we users go our of our way to help quickly.  It was pretty rude of you not to even bother to log in.  Even if you solved the problem yourself it would have been nice to come back and at least provide an update that the problem was solve and perhaps thank browj2 for his very quick response to your problem.

JMO

George

PeteDore wrote on 11/24/2013, 10:55 AM

I reported a simulatr problem and reported back once corrected. I was exporting out on a bD player . The Bd player an in 32 bit I was running on New Magix Movie Pro on 64 bit. It was the player at fault Samsung sent me anuptodate Player.

Regards Pete

Bribar79 wrote on 3/26/2014, 8:38 PM

I appreciate your responses.  However, I became physically sick over this slideshow as I had worked on it for 6 months for my Dad.  It looked beautiful.  I had even worked for the first time with editing music for it.  As I said, this was for a very special 99th birthday party for my  father.   . I have done many slideshows and never encountered this problem of not being able to burn a disc.  I am not a "computer person." Nothing worked.  Someone called me rude.  You were wrong.  I couldn't even open the program up until just recently as it made me sick.  I had been responsible for this slideshow and disappointed many people. I appreciate your help, but for the one person who called me rude: you have no idea what I went through and the tears I cried.   I even paid for Magix help, but it didn't work out.  Sorry to bother all of you -- won't do it again.