Copying beatmap markers?

OldCoot wrote on 3/5/2020, 9:57 AM

Hi, I have some stems of a live track where the beatmapping wizard has shown that work needs doing to regulate the tempo. I seem to be able to do this ok by inserting beatmap markers in the "clip properties" window, but I can't work out how to copy the changes I've made to the rest of the tracks. Is it possible, or do I have to manually change every track? I'm using Acid Pro 8 (remind me not to get the Steam version when I upgrade!)

Comments

OldCoot wrote on 3/9/2020, 9:42 AM

Anyone? Please?

sheppo wrote on 3/17/2020, 12:44 PM

@OldCoot - I'm not aware of it being possible to to copy beatmapper changes to a different clip, e.g. from a drum to a vocal.. but you can copy changes made to beatmapper information from one clip, to a copy of the same clip. Where it's the same audio source file. For example, if you have a drum sample with multiple copies of the clip on different tracks.

Easiest way to do that is to

• go to stretch tab of the clip properties on the clip with the updated beatmapper info
  • click the blue floppy disk icon, this will save the beatmapper information to the .sfk peak file next to the audio file itself
  • then go to the stretch tab of other clips with old beatmapper info, and click reload
OldCoot wrote on 11/25/2022, 6:50 AM

Does anyone know if this is possible in Acid Pro 11? I can't believe I'm the only person who needs to straighten out old stems!

sheppo wrote on 11/25/2022, 8:40 AM

There is no new functionality for this in AP11

OldCoot wrote on 11/25/2022, 9:11 AM

Thanks. Saves me buying v11 :)