content packs fail to import to soundpool

allpainisbeat wrote on 5/15/2009, 10:26 AM
Hi,

I've just purchased and installed MMM15 Premium (with default directory paths). I've downloaded the first two content packs provided (when I click "Download soundpackets" in the "Welcome!" menu). I've 'installed' these packs (ie. they open up and run through the install protocol to completion). I restart my PC and open up MMM15 only to find nothing has been imported into the "Soundpools" area. What's going on? I had no problem with the trial version when I installed it on my laptop.

Specs: Q6600, 2GB Ram, 8800GTX, WinXP Pro SP2

Cheers,

-Steve

Comments

Singey wrote on 6/6/2009, 6:51 AM
I'm having exactly the same stupid problem, glad I'm not alone but not good that you've been waiting 2 weeks for the answer. I wanted to get started on this tonight but am getting very annoyed!
Singey wrote on 6/7/2009, 4:19 AM
I can see that there are a lot of people with the same story, but you're right - the problem is unresolved. I have logged a complaint with Magix (24 hours ago).

I have downloaded all 4 packs now, and installed them, but the files seem to install all over my HDD in various locations and I can't see how I'm ever going to find them all manually, or why I should have to.

I think V12 is so much better and was hoping for a lot of fun with this one, but so far - no good!
Singey wrote on 6/8/2009, 10:06 PM
Hi Steve

I've had a bit more luck - I installed packs 3 and 4, and it half worked - I could see the Soundpool full of files, but couldn't play all of them - especially the Vita ones.

I had to work out where to direct MM to go to get the Vita files, as well as reload packs 1 and 2 (something had happened to them). Now, I'm stuck on getting Revolta files to work, as well as figuring out how to stop the whole program from crashing every 10 minutes. But maybe that's a problem with my PC - it might not have quite enough power to run this properly. I only have 500Mb RAM and think it't time to upgrade to 2Gig or more. I'll see how I go. Have you had any luck?!
semo09 wrote on 6/11/2009, 8:58 PM
I just became a victim of the MM 15 premium today.  I downloaded everything. (it took FOREVER) and nothing is showing in my Style or Instrument Sound pool.  I guess I need to make a ticket for a report?  I'm very new at this, any help would be appreciated.  I specifically asked for a program that was extremely EASY!  HA!