Comments

SP. wrote on 3/16/2024, 4:20 PM

@William-Middleton Can you select your keyboard as a MIDI input under File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI?

William-Middleton wrote on 3/16/2024, 5:18 PM

@William-Middleton Can you select your keyboard as a MIDI input under File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI?

No, it doesn't ever show up at all. Even though the computer and casio keyboard shows it is connected.

SP. wrote on 3/16/2024, 8:12 PM

@William-Middleton Ok. then you need to check the manual or the online help of Casio. You probably need to install a MIDI driver first or connect your keyboard with an USB cable, so that "Casio USB MIDI" is availabe.

William-Middleton wrote on 3/16/2024, 8:35 PM

@William-Middleton Ok. then you need to check the manual or the online help of Casio. You probably need to install a MIDI driver first or connect your keyboard with an USB cable, so that "Casio USB MIDI" is availabe.

Yes, indeed it does work with the micro midi usb connection but was wanting it to work with the added bluetooth module. Maybe I am out of luck and it just works with apple and android. Thanks

SP. wrote on 3/16/2024, 8:40 PM

@William-Middleton What does the Casio manual say?

William-Middleton wrote on 3/16/2024, 8:50 PM

@William-Middleton What does the Casio manual say?

I can't find it since it is add on modult that plugs into the usb port. I am going to write and ask but probably won't get an answer for a few days.

SP. wrote on 3/16/2024, 9:14 PM

@William-Middleton Bad news, I found this:

Windows is not compatible with WU-BT10 Bluetooth MIDI.  No third party solutions have been shown to work.  Windows is compatible with Bluetooth audio however.  

https://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/20709-px-s1100-included-bluetooth-adapter-refusing-to-connect-via-bluetooth-midi/#comment-89548