Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/17/2020, 6:33 AM

@Richard-Ania

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I assume your question refers to Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab 2, otherwise known as SFACL2?

If I have understood your question correctly - you have imported a file, applied your choice of tools for the cleaning process - then no, you do not need to replay the audio again, merely Export the file.

However, I would certainly play at least a substantial part of the file to ensure the changes I was making "work". It is amazing how changes that are "right" for one part of the file may not be so for another!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Richard-Ania wrote on 9/17/2020, 9:31 AM

Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time and responding so quickly. Very much appreciated.

Tom-Williams wrote on 5/11/2023, 9:43 AM

After using sfacl2 for several years now to convert vinyl, I suddenly find that I am getting some distortion after cleaning. This occurs with both auto clean and manually. Any idea why this started to occur?