Change color border on menu pictur?. I can not get to advance setting to change it. Where is it? Photo story on DVD deluxe 2013

jenreg wrote on 4/3/2014, 11:55 PM

I need to change/Remove yellow boarder around menu Picture. Serch tells me to edit in advance setting but can't find advance setting. When i get to edit i Double click on picture it gives me Menu Entry Properties. I can change text and color insert picture but where is border color.? Please help

I am using PC with windows

Magix Photo story on DVD 2013

Comments

browj2 wrote on 4/5/2014, 6:21 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't see your screen and really don't understand what you are talking about. Could you please explain what you are trying to do and the various steps? I can only guess.

So I will guess. You mention menu picture. Do you mean the picture that is on the Burn screen main menu?

If so, which template are you using?

The picture on this screen is usually a button that when pressed runs the video. It is highlighted by default. The highlight is the yellow border. See the first linked image below. In preview mode, run your mouse over the menu button to the right and it will become highlighted - yellow, and the border around the image will now change to white. See the second linked image. You cannot change this.

Image1

Image2

If this not your problem, then please fully explain. Screen shots would help.

Last changed by browj2 on 4/5/2014, 6:21 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos