Cannot load VST plug-in??? How do I fix this?

crazysk8erboy wrote on 6/29/2009, 12:36 PM
when i use the revolta synthesizer, i can't use any of the instruments because it says it can't load the VST plug-in. PLEASE help. Thank you

Comments

dafry wrote on 7/4/2009, 8:03 AM
have a look here...

http://www.magix.info/us/is-customer-service-all-ways-this-bad.knowledge.21268.html

i havent even bothered with mm15 for ages as it was doing my head in, but i had an email today saying i had new answers to the above post, even though there are some from ages ago!!

i may try what the guy has suggested on there to see if it works
Singey wrote on 7/6/2009, 1:35 AM
Hi guys

I was trawling through this forum trying to find out why I also have the VST plug-in problem. I found a lot of the same question with no answer that worked! Somehow the Vita works for me but the Revo does not.
Singey wrote on 7/11/2009, 9:04 AM
Singey wrote on 7/21/2009, 2:10 AM
OK - another update: after you install that patch I mentioned below, I've now been told that I have to uninstall MM15 Premium and reinstall, and it should all work fine including Revo files. Quite frankly I'm too scared to try. Anyone else want to give it a go?
Elkan wrote on 7/22/2009, 7:15 AM

I think you have to use a compatible driver - try to use the ASIO4all. ASIO-drivers are essential.

Joseph-Mitchell wrote on 9/13/2023, 2:26 PM

SOUND FORGE Pro 17 Suite is stopping at "APPLY" after loading all the WAVES DIAMOND VST effects.

Appreciate any help!

emmrecs wrote on 9/14/2023, 3:47 AM

@Joseph-Mitchell

You have posted to a thread which is over 14 years old with a question about a different Magix product!

Please do not resurrect or hijack threads in this manner, but rather start a new thread with your question, thank you.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam