Cannot Export Song in any format, it crashes

NamesLano wrote on 5/16/2023, 10:40 PM

I am having an issue exporting one of my songs from Magix Music Maker and it is quite frustrating. Every time I try exporting it with the normalize feature checked, it normalizes up until maybe around 35% and then Music Maker crashes instantly. If I do not check normalize, it will instantly crash it. I do not have this issue with any other songs or pieces I am working on, just this specific one. I am not sure if it is because I am using effects on it that it cannot handle or what but I would like to get this resolved. I did delete the regedit keys and went into AppData and deleted Magix Music Maker from the mm31 folder and restarted the software. This still does not work.

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/16/2023, 11:14 PM

@NamesLano This could be a driver problem or there might be a problem with a file in your project. First let's set up the driver correctly.

Please check the driver settings. Open File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI. There select Music Maker ASIO. Click on the Advanced button to open the driver settings. Select your audio input and audio output. Set the buffer size to 2048 samples. This high value will reduce load on your computer. If your computer can handle the load you set a smaller value, for example 512 samples.

Then try to export again.

NamesLano wrote on 5/18/2023, 8:01 PM

Going into the program settings and changing the buffer size seemed to do the trick. Thank you SP!

Moreno-Bragantini wrote on 10/15/2023, 4:14 AM

Great S.P. !!!
I was going crazy :)