Can't find free downloads

PaulHarvey wrote on 3/9/2013, 1:40 PM

I am using the "Free download" option in the Help menu of Photostory on DVD 2013 Deluxe. I have downloaded the 'Dubbing Archive' and 'Individual Menu Templates.' Yet I can't find them anywhere in the program after they install. Actually, I don't even know what they are. I tried exiting the probram and re-launching it, but I still don't see any new files anywhere in the program. These files took a loooong time to download and install. What are they and how can I find them?  Thank you.

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 3/9/2013, 3:12 PM

Hi

I do not have Photostory installed however:-

The Menu Templates are for the DVD menu layouts/styles and will be available on the DVD menu screen.

The Audio dubbing archive contains additional background music, sounds, and effects and should appear in the media pool tab - probably the Magix Media option

HTH

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 3/9/2013, 3:12 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

PaulHarvey wrote on 3/9/2013, 3:47 PM

Hi

I do not have Photostory installed however:-

The Menu Templates are for the DVD menu layouts/styles and will be available on the DVD menu screen.

The Audio dubbing archive contains additional background music, sounds, and effects and should appear in the media pool tab - probably the Magix Media option

HTH

John

Thanks much, John. I did find the additional DVD templates, but there are no new audio files in the media pool. I looked in every directory and they just ain't there :/ I also tried to find them manuall by using Windows Explorer and could find nothing. Thanks again for your help.