Can Not Upload Web Site Anymore

Brian-Boyer2456 wrote on 11/4/2020, 2:36 PM

Hi, tried to upload changes to my site and it keeps giving me an error code. FTP error: Timeout was reached. I use Xara Web Design Premium with the latest update. Worked fine two months ago but now i keep getting this error. Tried all the Tutorials in MAGIX Support. Nothing is working. I am able to upload through FTP (Filezilla), it's just more of a pain to do it that way. I have reinstalled the software, turned off my antivirus/firewall, cleared all cache, and checked and rechecked the login credentials for the Xara Web Design. Nothing is working. Anyone have any creditable suggestions that I haven't already tried?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/5/2020, 4:40 AM

@Brian-Boyer2456

This is a duplicate of your post here, which was seemingly in the "wrong" product area. I have now moved it and would ask that you continue the discussion there (there is already one reply).

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam