Can not upload to web

Brian-Boyer2456 wrote on 11/3/2020, 4:03 PM

Hi, I have been using Xara Web Designer Premium for a while and have had no problems until the last month or so. Now every time I try to upload to my web page it gives me a timeout error right away (FTP error: Timeout was reached). I have checked my login information (even changed from FTP to FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), and SFTP (SSH-FTP)), disconnected my antivirus, and even reinstalled the software. Nothing is working. I am using Xara Web Designer Premium version 17.1.0.60415 DL x64 Oct 21 2020. I need help please to figure out why. My email Removed by moderator Thank You!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/4/2020, 4:41 AM

@Brian-Boyer2456

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for Magix Technical Support. Because this is a public forum you should never post your email address, unless you are happy to be in receipt of a lot of potential spam! Hence I have removed it.

I think you need to tell us which web hosting service you use. The problems you are experiencing strongly suggest this is an issue with the host server. Have you checked with them that there are no server access problems?

One possible problem on your computer is that your AV and/or Firewall are blocking the connection to the web server. Which AV and Firewall are you using?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Brian-Boyer2456 wrote on 11/5/2020, 1:34 PM

Thanks emmrecs. I am using TServerHQ.com. Have talked to them and they say there is nothing wrong with their servers. Have already disconnected my anti-virus and firewall. That didn't help. I can upload through FTP (filezilla) however, it is a more pain in the butt process. I have checked and re-checked my login information to Xara Web Designer (XWD) and I know that is correct. Something is wrong with XWD. I times out as soon as I hit the publish button.

chang-jau-dong wrote on 11/5/2020, 3:38 PM

網頁無法完成升級訂購正式版本,輸入各種資料以後,網頁沒有回答是否完成各種手續。非常困擾!

Google translate:

The webpage could not complete the upgrade and order the official version. After entering various information, the webpage did not answer whether to complete various procedures.