Comments

SP. wrote on 3/5/2023, 12:47 PM

@DeejayMaurice If your version of ACID 7 works fine, I wouldn't suggest to upgrade to version 11. It is very unstable if you use VST effects and instruments. Some users went back to earlier versions.

DeejayMaurice wrote on 3/5/2023, 12:59 PM

@DeejayMaurice If your version of ACID 7 works fine, I wouldn't suggest to upgrade to version 11. It is very unstable if you use VST effects and instruments. Some users went back to earlier versions.

I have Windows 11 right now and can't get Acid Pro 7 to install properly.

So now I'm thinking about updating to a new version of Acid Pro but not sure if I'll be able to open my older projects in newer versions.

When I went from acid 6 to 7, I was able to open the older files in acid 7 fine.

james-h wrote on 3/7/2023, 7:30 AM

Yes, they do work. But by default if you save an older project file in a later version, you overwrite the save.

DeejayMaurice wrote on 3/7/2023, 8:04 AM

Yes, they do work. But by default if you save an older project file in a later version, you overwrite the save.

I actually downloaded the trial and tried it and yes it does work. So now I'll just "Save As" and update the file name so I can still retain the original file. Thanks for the reply!

Salston wrote on 3/30/2023, 10:19 PM

My boyfriends ACID file wont open in my acid pro 11