black slide as end of the show

knud-nielsen wrote on 11/13/2017, 10:37 AM

How can I make a black slide as the last slide in the show and stop the shoe. The courser are running further and end at last on a slide which the will be shown . Bad!

kindly Knud Nielsen

Denmark

First thank for your answer. It was OK. Sorry, but O do not know in which way I can aks the forum again in the correct way? maybe you can explain me. But I try to go further with another question here and hope that you will help me. My wants is: when you are useing a transistion (dissolve) f.ex. a circle and you want to freeze the opening of the circle for then other to go to the full opening or down again to close, what are there to do to get that effect ??

kindly

Knud Nielsen

Denmark

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 11/13/2017, 10:57 AM

Hi

. . . . . How can I make a black slide as the last slide in the show and stop the shoe . . . .

Add a black image at the end of the movie/slideshow and set its duration to the desired value - Photostory has some images available under Fx, Design, Backgrounds, Color field that you can use - apply them as an 'independant object' when asked.

. . . . and stop the shoe . . . .

You have little or no control over this as it depends on what your output format is:

• Video file eg mp4 - how it ends will depend on the playback software or device, eg if Windows Media Player is used, and it is set to loop, then playback will continuously loop, otherwise it will stop.

• DVD or BD - the slideshow will end and return to the main menu.

HTH

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

knud-nielsen wrote on 11/20/2017, 3:51 AM

First Thank you for your answer. It was nice. Sorry but I do not know, in which way I can ask the forum again in a correct followinf procedure. Maybe you can explain what I had to do ? My next problem is following: when I are using a transistion (dissolve) f.ex. a circle and I want to freeze the opening f.ex. halfway in the openingmovement, and then want to go further to full og close the circleopening again, what have I do for that effect ?

kindly

Knud Nielsen

Denmark

knud-nielsen wrote on 12/1/2017, 8:23 AM

Hi John.

It is very good I have you to ask! My next question: I think that is is not always it is the best way that MAGIX automatic turn down half for the sound when there are two sounds to the same pictures. Sometimes I prefer to handle the niveau myself ex. 20% for one sound and 80% for another. I know from other slideshowprograms, that it is possibly to move the markers on the soundline to different placeces. Also a part of a sound can be placed on one niveau and later in the playtime a bit higher sound in that way that there are placed a point for the first niveau and thereafter a bit higher thereafter. Also different makers on different places on the line for soundniveau. Can it be done in MAGIX ? Is it possibly to see all 8 tracks on the same time - to have a good overview ? How can a whole track be mooved to another track ex. from track 3 to track 2? I have have had problems when I are mooving a soundtrack to another place earlyer in the program. When I do this the whole picturetrack mooves too. I am not interessed in picture mooving! why are picturetrack and soundtrack bounded to each other? can they be spiltted so I can move them seperatly?

thank you - have a nice week end

Knud Nielsen

Denmark

johnebaker wrote on 12/1/2017, 10:04 AM

Hi Knud

There at several ways of adjusting volumes of audio - these are detailed in the installed PDF manual available under Help, About . . . in the program.

. . . .Also a part of a sound can be placed on one niveau and later in the playtime a bit higher sound in that way that there are placed a point for the first niveau and thereafter a bit higher thereafter. . . . .

This is done using Track volume curves on the audio, right click the audio and select the options shown below

More information is in the PDF manual on how to use this.

. . . . Is it possibly to see all 8 tracks on the same time - to have a good overview ? . . . .

Yes by clicking the button indicated below you can expand the timeline - click the same button again reduces the number of tracks visible

. . . . When I do this the whole picturetrack mooves too. I am not interessed in picture mooving! why are picturetrack and soundtrack bounded to each other? . . . .

This possibly because your mouse mode is set to Attach all objects in track

you need to use the Mouse mode for single objects

to move an object without affecting the others on the timeline.

HTH

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

knud-nielsen wrote on 12/1/2017, 12:00 PM

Hello John.

Thank very much for your answers. It was a great help! but I have tried several possiblities about the problem with the soundniveau. I have used your searchwords in help but did not find the solution. I have sourched for track volume curves, but the help menu tells nothing about it. It would have bee nice if your picture in your mail showing the screen had been greater so I could have read the details and the texr, so have I had a good chance to fix it. I do not know exactly where I shal find the explanation i help, maybe you give me a tip. Thank you

Knud Nielsen

Denmark

johnebaker wrote on 12/1/2017, 3:44 PM

Hi Knud

If you are using Photostory Deluxe the description of the Manual volume decrease is on page 108 of the installed PDF manual which is available here

Here is a short video to explain more

HTH

John EB