AVD Authoring

Platyguy wrote on 7/9/2009, 8:33 PM
I'm coming to Video Pro X from Ulead (Corel) VideoStudio.  (VS) In VS, in the DVD authoring section, I can put as many "movies" on one DVD as there is room for, cause the DVD player to go back to the main menu after playing any "movie," change the shape of the movie icons on the menu, have movie clips play in the icons for each movie, as well as the for background of the DVD, and put background music on the main menu, -and on other menus; put different backgrounds, and different background music.

WHERE is that stuff in Video Pro X  ???  How did it get such a good review in VideoMaker if it can't do DVD authoring? 

(Video Pro X is not even in the "Product seletion"  list below  !

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 7/14/2009, 9:17 AM
So, Video Pro X can't do DVD-authoring? I wonder what I've been doing this entire time when burning DVDs with the program. I must have unlocked some undocumented feature by accident. 

Seriously, I'd strongly recommend you have a look at the documentation and tutorials of the program. Not only does it include the possibility to author video DVDs, but it actually includes pretty much all of the features you listed. If you haven't found any of these yet, chances are you just haven't really been looking very hard yet. If you have a specific question regarding a specific feature you mentioned, feel free to ask it, but at this point it just looks like you have to familiarize yourself with the program first.