Comments

Tugalug wrote on 11/17/2007, 8:32 AM
Hey JD, I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to make a video/DVD out of an old concert VHS tape without any success. I have spent hours and hours reading and trying every possible solution but nothings seems to work! Very frustrating when you can't even get past the first step without major sync problems. However, I did use the "Burn direct to disk" section and it worked fine. The audio stayed in sync with the video. AMAZING! I used this section as an experiment just to see if it worked but it makes for a boring DVD. No titled, no credits, just what you have on tape is what you get on DVD.
The MMEPro12 is not what I hoped it would be. I'm going to cut my losses and look for a better home editing package. I have wasted untold hours of my life with this program. New MMEPro12 for sale...$25 anybody interested? Didn't think so. Be smart, save your time and money and look for a better package.
shelley1 wrote on 11/19/2007, 10:33 AM
I could not understand your first question about "bad disc" (would need more information here) but as concerns the sync problems: Try and recreate the frame table after import. Right click on the video and choose Recreate frame table.