audio and video out of synchronisation

IanMagix wrote on 2/26/2009, 10:36 AM
I loaded a movie from my camera into my computer.  If I play the orignal video, the sound and the people speaking are synchronised.  As soon as I add titles they get unsychronised.  How do I prevent this from happening.  How do I fix it if it foes happen.  I read Neale's answer but I don't know anything about DOD7 or whatever he referred to.  I need something simple.  It confuses me that so many people seem to have a similar problem and nothing has previously been done about it by Magix. Why would I recommend that anybody buy your product, when it does not work intuitively enough for the non nerds to do it?

Comments

siglersmalz wrote on 3/13/2009, 3:30 AM
Audio sync issues are usually always solved by recreating the frame table.  This is done by:

Right-click the video track (not the audio track).  In MEP 14, the first menu item is "Create frame table (new)".  This will take quite a while on longer movies, but there is a blue progress bar that runs along the top of MEP.

Whenever I pull any video from any source into MEP, that is the first thing I do and I never have audio sync issues.

Good luck!

Tim