Comments

sheppo wrote on 6/26/2019, 2:44 AM

hey @bcide Have you tried upping the buffer size in the ASIO4ALL control panel? Also in the control panel, try deactivating any audio devices that you're not actively using, as a quick google suggest there may be a timing conflict between devices.

bcide wrote on 6/26/2019, 3:00 AM

hey @bcide Have you tried upping the buffer size in the ASIO4ALL control panel? Also in the control panel, try deactivating any audio devices that you're not actively using, as a quick google suggest there may be a timing conflict between devices.

unfortunately I’ve tried those methods, I should have been a little more specific of the fact I’ve tried everything on google and in all sorts of message forums.

This is actually the computer of my music dreams. It’s super fast & was made to handle all the recording I do. I’ve only used ACID software, since high school (around 00/01) & no other recording software. This is the only time I’ve really had a problem.

sheppo wrote on 6/26/2019, 3:35 AM

@bcide - The only other thing I can think of is this question from the ASIO4ALL faq.

Q: Why does it sound muddy/why do I hear crackles in intervals of like 10 seconds or so when running at 44.1kHz where at 48kHz everything is fine?

A: These are typical resampling artifacts from poorly designed WDM drivers. Since version 1.7 beta 2, there is a check box 'Always Resample @44.1k'. When checked, ASIO4ALL will take care of the resampling business on its own, even if the card driver says it can do 44.1k

other than that perhaps Magix support can offer some further assistance.

bcide wrote on 6/27/2019, 2:47 PM

I've tried all that before and unfortunately nothing works, I'm contacting support, thx for your help though brother!