Arturia Software Plugins Are Not All Showing In 32/64 Bit Environments

arthur-perkins wrote on 5/1/2018, 12:51 PM

Hi all,

I'm testing out my Native Instruments Komplete 10 package and Arturia Softwares' V3,4,and 5 collections in AP8 and have the following issues below:

1) In the 32bit environment, some of the Arturia Software plugins show while others don't or end up in the 'failed' folder. The Native Instruments plugins show up and work fine.

2) In the 64bit environment, none of the Arturia Software plugins show. The Native Instruments plugins show up and work fine.

In both environments, the plugins are loaded into the following paths(c:\program files\vstplugins) or (c:\program files(x86)\vstplugins).

I don't want to spend the money for the upgrade to v8.0 if all of the plugins I rely on do not show so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Atrain01us

Comments

sheppo wrote on 5/2/2018, 2:40 AM

Straight off the bat, what comes to mind is making sure that you're not loading conflicting VSTs in each version of AP8. For example, try to only load 64bit plugins with AP8 x64, and 32bit plugins with AP8 x86. I wasn't sure if you're doing that already, hopefully since you have architecture specific VST folders.

Secondly, try adding specific folders for Arturia and Native Instruments VST folders, to rule out any issues with other VSTs in the parent folder causing conflicts.

Thirdly, am I right in assuming you have AP7 or Acid Music installed, and the 32bit plugins appear and are working as expected there? And the plugins are running the latest versions?

arthur-perkins wrote on 5/2/2018, 11:19 AM

Hi,

The 64bit environment is looking at the following paths: c:\program files\vstplugins\ and c:\program files\native instruments\vstplugins 64bit\ only. All loaded plugins including Spectrasonics Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, and Trillian are in one of the 2 locations.

I do have AP7 loaded in the 32bit environment. I'll have to test it and get back to you.

Thanks,