Apply sharpen or auto color to all objects

ovisopa wrote on 7/20/2009, 12:49 PM
Hello guys,

I find it very anoying  that I cand apply effects to all selected objects. When I capture a video from my camcorder (Canon HV30 - HD video) it is automatically split the video as the scene changes, so far , so good .. but I do prefer to apply effects like sharpen or brightness, contrast  before I post the video on youtube and I can't do this if I select all the videos in my timeline, just one at a time, and when I have a 10 minutes video with lots of scenes it is taking lot of time :)

Any help about this issue ?

PS. here is a screenshot of half the objects selected, it was very easy if I could select them and just press auto color to apply that filter to all the objects 

Thank you.

Comments

massi04 wrote on 7/20/2009, 2:14 PM
I guess, you have MEP 15. It is easy to apply effects to all scenes!
Try the following:
Select one typical scene, adjust all the effects for that scene and then store the
effects (Alt+UpperKey+S). Choose a meaningful name in order to find the effect again, e.g. _xxx
Select the scenes where the effects should apply and load the video effects (Alt+UpperKey+O) from the effects directory.
You also can copy or reset the effects for all scenes or any selection.

That's the magic(x)!
I hope this will help you.

ralftaro wrote on 7/21/2009, 7:42 AM
Hi,

Regarding the error message about the missing file, here's a little hotfix that you can apply. Magix has published the file for download:

http://download.magix.net/effectselectiondialog.ini_uk.zip

Unpack the file and copy it to the location specified by the program in the error message.

I hope this helps.

ralftaro wrote on 7/22/2009, 4:46 AM
"PS. I don't have a button to post a reply like you two did, the only way to post a new message was the button ADD TO QUESTION, is this ok ? this is the way people should post back the replies ?"

Yep, that's basically how it's supposed to work. You can add to your initial topic. Glad to hear the file helped.