ap clip properties tab out of view and cannot be opened

blake-fast wrote on 5/5/2023, 11:03 AM

ap10 the clip properties tab was accidently dragged out out sight to make some space, now the program say the tab is open but it cannot be seen in earlier versions if this happened you could open the interactive tutorials and it would reset it but its not working in ap10 here

aslo control+shift reset does not restore it nor does a complete reinstall any ideas ideas

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/5/2023, 11:50 AM

@blake-fast Try a right click on the Windows taskbar and then select the option to show windows cascaded or stacked. I think this should return the window to the visible area of the screen.

blake-fast wrote on 5/7/2023, 3:17 AM

hi sp thank you but sadly no joy

SP. wrote on 5/7/2023, 4:40 AM

@blake-fast You have opened it as separate window, correct? Otherwise it won't work.

PATIENT-X wrote on 5/7/2023, 8:27 AM

@blake-fast

Hello, welcome

The only solution would be to get a monitor with a higher resolution so you can see more of the canvas and drag it back to the center.

You could also try view on top menu, clip properties, click deselect and the click select, see if that works.

When you drag it out of the way, it may be sitting at the bottom of your acid Pro screen area just out of view.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

blake-fast wrote on 5/13/2023, 7:35 AM

hi thanks for the comments but perhaps i didnt explain the issue correctly th clip properties tab is not "off screen " in windows its "off screen "within acid itself , nothing to do with screen resolution etc , in previous versions of acid when this happened it was possible to open the interactive help files and when it reached the clip properties option it would say that the clip properties tab is currently "off screen " would you like to restore it and it would .Sadly before the interactive help reaches the options tab the tutorial crashes which is more or less par for the course with this program ! we were able to sort out the issue because the client had cloned his ssd to a larger one only a couple of days previous so i just reinstalled the old drive for the purpose of mixing lost a couple of days trying and when it was eventually up ready to mix the program just start stuttering, speeding up and slowing down before inevitably crashing (many times) but thats a whole other story !

thanks again for the help though

PATIENT-X wrote on 5/13/2023, 7:44 AM

@blake-fast

Hi

My apologies for misunderstanding, there is nothing worse having such issues leading to frustration, yes your correct that is another story.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans