AP 9.0.1 (build 24)

CidBil wrote on 6/7/2019, 3:59 PM

Opened up AP9 this morning, and was greeted with a prompt asking if I would like to Update. So I went through the download/registration process, and fired the latest AP9 up. It took it bit of time for the initial VST scan to complete, (much like the previous initial installs), but after that it loaded wonderfully. Had to change some of my Preferences, as the new install reverted to the defaults, but other than that no problems.

Now I haven't had nearly as many issues as some who post here, but the things that weren't working for me (ie; 32bit plugins crashing, mp3 support) were fixed. The squashed menu bar at the top was fixed as well. So far I'm very pleased with the new update. Hope this new build solves other users issues as well.......:)

Comments

lt20018 wrote on 6/8/2019, 12:24 PM

Opened up AP9 this morning, and was greeted with a prompt asking if I would like to Update. So I went through the download/registration process, and fired the latest AP9 up. It took it bit of time for the initial VST scan to complete, (much like the previous initial installs), but after that it loaded wonderfully. Had to change some of my Preferences, as the new install reverted to the defaults, but other than that no problems.

Now I haven't had nearly as many issues as some who post here, but the things that weren't working for me (ie; 32bit plugins crashing, mp3 support) were fixed. The squashed menu bar at the top was fixed as well. So far I'm very pleased with the new update. Hope this new build solves other users issues as well.......:)

Upgraded...wish me luck...

lt20018 wrote on 6/8/2019, 12:49 PM

IMPRESSED! @sheppo

sheppo wrote on 6/8/2019, 1:22 PM

Thanks for taking time post something positive, it means a lot to moderators, beta testers, and Magix employees!