anybody have acid pro 7

alexmarculino90 wrote on 11/6/2016, 5:54 PM

anybody have acid pro7.

Mr. david-taylor a few questions? I got the program but i have to put my midi controller with my acid pro 7. I rely liked the fact that you been using for a long time!!! I have bought the acid pro 7 with the $500 value bonus.

it comes with 4 things and the very last thing is the izotope for acid. Did you get that one or any body that did? I need to know how to install it. i installed all other programs but on that one i used the challenge code for a different alloy. Now i can't use the challenge code for the original. If anybody have the package or can solve any other issue? thanks and Happey New Year. 201

Comments

ndproche wrote on 11/26/2016, 2:34 PM

Yes I have Acid Pro 7.

david-taylor wrote on 12/17/2016, 1:12 PM

Yes sir been using it for years and prefer the layout and functionality to other packages. Works grear with multiple file types and tracks can either be midi and/or audio.

mrbillh wrote on 1/2/2017, 4:52 AM

I have it, and use it, too.

Babis wrote on 1/3/2017, 8:12 AM

yep, Acid Pro user here and rockin it at 64bit with the help of JBridge + NYRV Agent

alexmarculino90 wrote on 1/3/2017, 9:44 AM

Hey Babis you have a lot of experience. haven't got to part yet that all my equipment is ready! Can you walk me through it to see and understand what I need to make it work.

alexmarculino90 wrote on 1/3/2017, 10:13 AM

I would like to thank everyone that answered my questions and gave feed back.

Babis wrote on 1/3/2017, 3:09 PM

I will do but i will make a new thread, please check it out.

Babis wrote on 1/3/2017, 5:48 PM

@alexmarculino90 : Oh i am sorry, now i saw you wanted help on the Izotope software that comes with Acid. The only one who can help you with this though since, if i understood correctly, you used the code you were given, is the Izotope support or helpline. Many of us can walk you through Acid Pro installation/settings/usage etc, but 3rd party software misused codes and serials belong to technical support teams unfortunately. Let me know if you solved it.

Good luck mate and happy new year

alexmarculino90 wrote on 1/3/2017, 6:45 PM

Ok. What can you help me with Babis?

alexmarculino90 wrote on 1/3/2017, 6:47 PM

Ware can can i check out your new "thread" ?

Babis wrote on 1/3/2017, 9:35 PM

I thought i answered, your question should be pointed at Izotope support not the Acid Forum. Any other questions about Acid i will gladly answer ,but you have to make clear what it is you are asking here. If you have trouble with English find a friend who can speak and write instead of using online translators ,if this is the case of course. Cheers:)

dazzlombard wrote on 4/27/2017, 12:37 PM

First of alll, YEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSS.... Finally. The Rock has come back to Miami. I've been wishing hoping and praying Sony would do something with all its Software, (ESPECIALLY "ACID PRO") instead of just letting it sit on the shelves gathering dust. Super grateful to the MAGIX fam. I havent created, looped, sampled, chopped or screwed anything since 2014... even then I was going strong, using Acid while everyone else had moved on to "bigger and better" tings (DAWs) I honestly just cant be bothered learning another program. In saying that I have used other software out of necessity. But when it comes down to pure "Beat Making Binge" Acid was my go to... And now again hopefully. Please MAGIX hook us all up some new and intuitive features, without straying too much from OG Acid vibes.

Much Love to you all. I'm Back Baby.... (alright calm down mate) Cheers MAGIX

ONE.