Announcement: Relaunch magix.info

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 11/14/2016, 10:26 AM

Dear community,

Today we want to let you know about some upcoming changes to magix.info.
We are planning a total relaunch of the platform towards the end of this month. It will feature complete redesign and some structural changes.

Change to forum structure

The biggest change is the merging of the "Questions & Answers" and the "Forum" sections. There will be now be a single section divided into several main categories and product categories, which will make it easier for users to find their products. This new section will look roughly like the following:

Also, the "member forums" section will be removed. If you wish to save information from the member forums, please do so before the relaunch. After the relaunch all member forums and the information they contain will no longer be available.

Show & Discuss

The "erotic" category with all images will also be deleted.

Category names will be changed to predefined tags. These tags will replace the "keywords".

The "Charts" section requires a total conceptual redesign and for the time being, will not appear in the new magix.info platform.

In addition there will be a change to ratings system for media. We will no longer use the star system and will replace it with a "Like"/"Favorite" evaluation system instead.
Also, we've updated our systems to ensure they are more reliable for media uploads and processing.

General

Our new focus is mobile device support. Users will now be able to ask queries on magix.info, comment, upload media, evaluate products etc. using their mobile device.

In addition to the changes mentioned above, the new platform will contain lots of other new features. We aim to create a platform that's as user-friendly as possible and are looking forward to continue developing the platform with your help after the relaunch.

We hope you enjoy using the revamped magix.info, and as always, we're grateful for any feedback.

Best regards,

the magix.info team

Comments

browj2 wrote on 12/2/2016, 6:01 PM

Just saw the Tutorials tab. It was not in the first image and I was worried.

I think that a button in the first image linking to the relevant tutorial subjects would be helpful.

Last changed by browj2 on 12/2/2016, 6:03 PM, changed a total of 2 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

DJ.Funbeat wrote on 12/8/2016, 5:40 AM

Cool new website Magix.info  , thank you Magix   😎

nihon94 wrote on 12/8/2016, 11:52 PM

I came after a while and got this new surprise which is good😂. May be need time to get use to it.

Big thanks to Magix😉

alimanti wrote on 12/7/2018, 10:54 PM

I am 75 - and frustrated trying to use my Photostory easy programme. Can someone advise me how to get rid of unwanted, unprogrammed 14 secs blank time before the start of my slideshow -PLEASE!

emmrecs wrote on 12/8/2018, 3:30 AM

@alimanti

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

You have posted to a rather old thread announcing the changes made to the layout etc. of these forums two years ago. Unfortunately, it is unlikely to be read or answered here by anyone who can help you because you really need to post to the Photostory forum area here.

Make sure to select "NEW POST" at the top right of that page, choose "Photostory" as your product and then give details of what you want to do and what you have tried. If you're able to make and provide screenshots of your Photostory "working screen" that will help we fellow-users to, hopefully, offer you some useful advice.

(Although as a moderator I can move complete threads to the "correct" forum area, i cannot do that with individual posts.)

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam