Animation plugin

ZaneB wrote on 10/19/2009, 1:20 PM
Hello all, per the instructions of a recent post (great info), I downloaded a VDub plugin located at:

http://www.compression.ru/video/cartoonizer/index_en.html

The purpose of the plugin is to "animate" preexisting video. Seems like a great tool, but whenever I apply the plugin to imported video, the system crashes. For whatever reason, it says that Magix was unable to correctly apply/save the project.

Does anyone have any idea on how I could remedy this? Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 10/22/2009, 5:20 AM
Hi there,

I'm afraid, as discussed in that previous post, this particular VDub plug-in is just not fully compatible with Movie Edit Pro 14/15. I suppose that's unfortunately always the way things can pan out between a host program and a third party plug-in. That's why I had to resort to using to actually using VirtualDub to apply the effect. More information on that part should also be in one of the postings on this topic, if I remember correctly. Maybe the plug-in will work correctly in a future version of the plug-in or Movie Edit Pro. That would be a lot more convenient, anyway. I agree that this is a pretty neat plug-in.  :-)