Analog Modeling Suite Won't Load

David-Andersen wrote on 4/8/2019, 4:46 PM

Hello. I'm an Acid365 user, and the Analog Modeling Suite had been working fine. Then I updated to version 8.0.8 (Build 29) of Acid Pro 8 and the AM plug-ins disappeared. I uninstalled and reinstalled them, but the plugins show up in the "Failed" folder in the plugin browser. The .dll files are there on the HDD, but even a direct plugin scan of that folder fails.

Any suggestions?

Hardware is a Powerspec PC, i7, 16gb, running Windows 10.

Comments

David-Andersen wrote on 4/9/2019, 5:47 PM

After taking a closer look at the Analog Modelling Suite Plus, it looks like AM-Track SE and Vandal loaded, but not AM-Munition and AM-Phibia, both of which I have used on past recordings without issue.

marco-l wrote on 4/11/2019, 4:36 AM

After taking a closer look at the Analog Modelling Suite Plus, it looks like AM-Track SE and Vandal loaded, but not AM-Munition and AM-Phibia, both of which I have used on past recordings without issue.

Hey David,

the development team works on it and with the next patch, we feel confident to fix this problem.

Greetings,
Marco

David-Andersen wrote on 4/15/2019, 4:21 PM

Hey David,

the development team works on it and with the next patch, we feel confident to fix this problem.

Greetings,
Marco

When is the next patch?