AM|TRACK not coming back after bypass

ShawnMH wrote on 12/9/2018, 7:54 PM

Using Acid Pro 8, and Vandal -> AM|TRACK on track 1, nothing else.

AM|TRACK on a factory "guitar" preset with only enabling/disabling "Tape", and once it is bypassed in the plugin window, it will not work when it is turned back on. I have to remove, then restart the plugin to get it back. Presets are: Guitar - "Even Flow" and "Soft Picking". There are a couple other presets that did the same bypass lockup, but not all.

I also tried Peavey ReValver and Softube Vintage Amp Room in place of Vandal with the same results. Just AM|TRACK with no amp sim, - same results

Both Vandal (full version/not the cut-down SE that is part of Acid Pro 8) and AM|TRACK (also full version/not the cut-down SE that is part of Acid Pro 8), are part of the Sound Forge Pro 12 Suite of plugins.

I have tried using AM|TRACK SE with the same/similar preset, and it's bypass worked fine, as did all of the other full version AM products. It does NOT have the "Tape" mode.

If anybody (tech support too!) has Acid Pro 8 and the full version AM|TRACK, please try this and see if it's a bug for you too.

Although I am very unhappy with the fact that the "Suites" versions of these plugins are chained to Magix's own programs, I have to say, I am impressed by the overall quality of the AM line and Vandal sounds. At least I can hope for these to work right in Acid Pro 8.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...