AM-Munition is missing after update

trappermarkelz wrote on 3/3/2019, 5:29 PM

Hi, I upgraded to the latest version today, and now AM-Munition is missing from the VST instruments. All of my tracks that use it are now erroring on open. I tried removing and reinstalling. The plugins are not listed under Failed in the plugin manager either. They are just gone it seems.

Also when I try and do a custom install from ACID_Pro_8_Analogue_Modelling_Suite_Plus_INT_180420_11-40_2_6_0_52, it doesn't let me custom define the file folder. If I try modify, nothing really happens. I did a search on my PC for am-munition and it isn't finding anything.

I use this plugin on all my tracks for mastering so it's pretty important to find it! Any ideas?

Comments

trappermarkelz wrote on 3/3/2019, 6:16 PM

Yeah after reinstalling and installing a couple more times, I can't find the am-munition.dll anywhere on my computer. I have no idea why that would be. It's in the modeling suite install right?

trappermarkelz wrote on 3/5/2019, 9:46 AM

I just discovered that am-munition is showing in the failed folder for soft synths. It isn't a softsynth, so I don't know why it is appearing there. maybe that is the issue?

trappermarkelz wrote on 3/13/2019, 9:53 AM

No update on this? I can't work on any prior tracks because this plugin is now missing and I can't seem to reinstall. I also can't finish any tracks because this plugin became critical to my mastering steps. I Need to know if this is going to be fixed or I need to find another plugin to approximate the same dynamics.

shkr wrote on 3/15/2019, 1:45 PM

Maybe I can help. It worked for me. Try it. First start Acid. Note what plugins are in failed folder (both vst and vsti). Close Acid. Move failed dll files outside your vst folders (don't delete them just move to a different location). Start Acid again and scan for vsts with force rebuild. After that close Acid again. Move dll files back to their vst folders. Start Acid again. And see if they are ok now. Don't scan for plugins again, Acid should find them during the start. It worked for me with 4 plugins which are vstfx (and worked before) but all of the sudden landed in failed vsti folder. Now everything is fine. Maybe it will work for you too.

trappermarkelz wrote on 3/16/2019, 9:04 PM

Thanks for the ideas. I tried what you laid out. It's not seeming to work. It stops them from appearing in the failed section, but they never appear available for use. All of the Advanced modeling VSTs are not working.

marco-l wrote on 3/18/2019, 5:48 AM

Hey trappermarkelz,

you wrote, that you upgrated your ACID. What was the earlier Version? And was the AM-Munition a part of ACID or do you got it from an other software like Soundforge, Samplitude,...?

Best regards,
Marco

trappermarkelz wrote on 3/21/2019, 10:16 AM

Hi Marco, I don't know what the prior version was. I'm just sticking with the upgrade prompts that come from Magix. I have an Acid Pro 365 subscription. So I get all the regular updates through that. AM-Munition came as a free pack of VSTs with the Acid Pro purchase. Since there are others that that are on 8.0.8 build 29 that have AM-Munition working, it is probably something on my side or how my VSTs are set up. I'm probably going to have to try reinstalling Acid from scratch to see if that will work. I haven't been motivated to try that whole process yet :)

Cyber-Punk wrote on 3/23/2019, 10:45 AM

Hi Marco, I don't know what the prior version was. I'm just sticking with the upgrade prompts that come from Magix. I have an Acid Pro 365 subscription. So I get all the regular updates through that. AM-Munition came as a free pack of VSTs with the Acid Pro purchase. Since there are others that that are on 8.0.8 build 29 that have AM-Munition working, it is probably something on my side or how my VSTs are set up. I'm probably going to have to try reinstalling Acid from scratch to see if that will work. I haven't been motivated to try that whole process yet :)

I had the same issue off of a fresh install of Acid. I am also a 365 subscriber. What I did to fix it was move the Analogue Modelling Suite folder out of the MAGIX Plugin folder and into the Program Files\VSTPlugin folder. When I opened Acid again it showed the error twice this time. However after clicking the fx dropdown, then clicking the force rebuild check mark and then on scan button. The error was gone and appears I can use it.

[Edit] Nevermind another restart and the error is back

trappermarkelz wrote on 3/24/2019, 7:14 PM

[Edit] Nevermind another restart and the error is back

Ahhhh bummer... I had some hope for a second!

trappermarkelz wrote on 5/8/2019, 10:22 AM

AM-Munition is not loading in Acid Pro Next either....