Adding mobile version to website in Web Designer Premium v.18

Anne-Cobham wrote on 7/23/2021, 5:51 AM

Hi, again. When I first created my business website, I (foolishly) chose a design that I liked the look of, not realizing (or checking) that it did not have a mobile version. Now I'm regretting this decision, as most people shop on their phones. My website looks great on a laptop, but is really difficult to read and navigate (let alone purchase products) on a mobile device. Is there a way that I can get a mobile version of my existing website? Or do I have to start from scratch (please no!) with a different design? Apropos to this, can I switch designs without having to start from scratch? I'd like to know this regardless of the mobile issue, because from time to time I get bored with my design (I'm sure my customers do too) and would like to be able to switch it up without having to ... again ... start from scratch. Thank you for your thoughts and replies! I am most appreciative of any advice. Tech details: I'm using Xara Web Designer Premium v.18 on an Acer laptop with Windows 10 and my preferred browser is Firefox.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...