Adding & Editing a new page in Web Designer 15 Premium

Wiffle wrote on 7/27/2018, 6:58 PM

I have created an index page for my website with repeating objects on it.  I then went to my ‘Page & Layer gallery'  and clicked on ‘New page’ and it created a new page.  The new page then appeared in the ‘Page & Layer gallery' including all of the repeating objects which is great.  My question is, now how do I edit this new page?  My index page is still in the index.web [Main] tab and if I try to drag the new page over it will not allow it.  If I close the index.web [Main] tab the ‘Page & Layer gallery” becomes empty.

I looked at some videos but I only see stuff about duplicating a page and nothing about new pages.

Thanks.

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 7/28/2018, 5:23 AM

@Wiffle

Hi

. . . . How do I edit this new page? . . . .

Left click the page, in the Page & Layer gallery, you want to edit it will open in the [Main] pane, to rename the page right click it in the Page & Layer gallery and select Rename page - you will also find other options for duplicating, moving up/down etc.

HTH

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Wiffle wrote on 7/28/2018, 9:42 AM

@Wiffle

Simple enough :) Thank you. I think what was confusing me is that I renamed the new page by clicking on the name in the Page & Layer gallery. Because the index page had a number of repeating objects on it, the new page looked exactly the same in the edit window when I left clicked on it. The confusing part was that the tab in the edit window still said index.web [Main] instead of the new name that I had given it.. I guess if I save the new page as a .web file and reload it, the name in the tab will change.
Thanks for the help once again John.