Adding content to magix 23 premium

gav-cray wrote on 4/28/2023, 6:47 PM

Hi, I just got the software yesterday, having lots of fun with it, What I cant seem to be able to find or do is get my keyboard playing guitar sounds, I cant see a guitar in the vrt instruments section, is it possible to download a new instrument plugin? Do i need to search for something? ? Also my revolta 2, which Im loving, seems to have very little effects, how do I add more effects to this? is the are an update? or a specific patch? Very new. Thanks in advance.

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/28/2023, 7:14 PM

@gav-cray The Premium Edition should come with Vita 2 plus and premium presets. You should be able to install them from the in-app-store under "Presets". After you have done this, you can load some guitar instruments presets in Vita 2. In the following video there is a playthrough of the instruments starting at 1:10. It comes with acoustic guitar samples, electric guitar samples, electric bass samples and power chord samples. If you want more and better sounds there are a lot of different producers of virtual guitar instruments like Prominy, Impact Soundworks, Ample Sound, Orange Tree, MusicLab etc.

Revolta should also have dozens additional presets in the in-app-store. I'm currently not sure if they are included in the Premium Edition.

gav-cray wrote on 4/28/2023, 7:27 PM

thanks man, ill go try that now.

SP. wrote on 4/28/2023, 7:31 PM

If you want to add more effects to Revolta than only the two available slots you can add them via the yellow FX button in the track header, where you can open the track FX rack. In the track FX rack can add VST effects via the plus icon at the bottom left corner. You can also add effects to individual objcts on the track with object effect editor.

gav-cray wrote on 4/28/2023, 7:34 PM

im getting a problem with veta, says its not available, though there is a drum and a percussion tab oi can open.

gav-cray wrote on 4/28/2023, 7:36 PM

restarted, theyre all there now. thanks guys.

gav-cray wrote on 4/28/2023, 7:38 PM

im getting the error message again, saying its unavailable and am i logged in, which I am. sorry about this.

SP. wrote on 4/28/2023, 7:46 PM

@gav-cray If you have problems with authorization it is often a good idea to open the program settings under the File > Settings menu. On the first page click on the button to clean up the store. This should log you out and delete the old cache of the store. After restarting Music Maker log back in and try again.

gav-cray wrote on 4/28/2023, 10:13 PM

this is getting worse. Did the store clean upa few other cleans, it brought me through the tutorial again. the plugin still wouldnt load. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, got vita started, then concert grand, started playing up. Said I didddnt have enough memory to load it? But vita was working, left it for 30 minutes, now vita not opening ether..

SP. wrote on 4/29/2023, 7:20 AM

@gav-cray I think the memory error is just a generic error message that wasn't changed from back when Music Maker was still a 32 bit software which couldn't use a lot of memory.

What are your hardware specifications?