add a page to navbar mouse over problems

Tom-Feight wrote on 4/24/2020, 5:46 PM

When I add a page to my navigation bar, the mouse over in the browser is off in alignment. What am I doing wrong? How do I keep my mouse over text in the right position? I think it must have something to do with grouping and soft grouping but I'm not understanding enough about so I need help. When I try to select the navbar and go to arrange: apply soft group, I get the error message: Sorry the selected items cannot be soft grouped because they are not compatible (e.g. due to different anchoring.) I am using Xara Web Designer Premium 17.0.0.58775  DL x64 Mar 17 2020 I am open to the remote assist option. See my navbar problem here http://vanburensalon.com/ The navbar works fine in vertical but not horizontal.

Comments

Tom-Feight wrote on 4/25/2020, 10:19 PM

It took me more than 24 hours but I figured it out. I deleted the navbar and rebuilt it from scratch. Then deleted the old one from all pages except the home page where the new one was and selected repeat on all pages. I then republished the site and refreshed all the pages. Feeling pretty good about my determination.😊