activation issue computer ID is not matching

unni wrote on 2/23/2009, 5:07 AM

I purchased magix movie pro 14 plus 4th Jan 2009 till this date my activation for MPEG2 AND MPEG 4, DOULBY ... is not possible to do properly and I informed customer care still waiting for their answer..

When ever I tried to activate MPEG2, MPEG4 ONLINE then asked me to enter serial no: of magix movie pro 14 plus, then asked me to proceed up to that level ok . Then asking to enter Computer ID, here is the real problem comes I entered my pc name not accepting, then i tried MCA id , not accepting then I tried serial no: of my computer..Not accepting then tried product key not ok then product no: I tried almost all The option but failed what to do next to solve the problem? please ..please help me ...

Comments

Lazerboy wrote on 2/23/2009, 6:16 AM
I really do not understand your problem. If you activate the codecs online you do not need the computerID. Only if you use post/fax or an other PC as the one you installed the programm, you need the computerID.

If you go at any of these activations (open it) and you click in the dialouge on post/fax there opens a window named "computerID" and the ID is displayed.

Again, when you want to activate it online (from the PC with the installed Software) there is no need for the computerID. You only have to register and receive a key via Email.