Activating domain name

Denise-HB wrote on 6/8/2021, 9:56 PM

I purchased the Xara Web Designer Premium that comes with a year of web hosting.
But, the link they put in my e mail to register for the year of web hosting keeps timing out, I attempted to find an alternative route to activate and even when I find one they keep timing out too. I've turned off my firewalls and tried different browsers, nothing works.

The website in my E mail is Magix.net and I also was redirected to Magix.com everything on these websites work except for the getting to the "Activate my web hosting" I feel lost a pointless circle.

Any help at all is appreciated 🙂

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/9/2021, 4:08 AM

@Denise-HB

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

The only suggestion I can make to you is that you email customer service, infoservice@magix.net, and ask for their assistance in resolving this.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

emmrecs wrote on 6/9/2021, 5:16 AM

@Efrain-HernandezFranco

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately, your first post has nothing to do with the original question in this thread, which is about "Activating a Domain Name". Please do not hijack another user's thread by creating posts which do not attempt to answer the original question but rather please start a new thread with your question.

Because your post here has nothing to do with the subject of this thread it has been hidden.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam