Acid Pro8 not loading

steven-cluthe wrote on 5/19/2018, 5:03 PM

I've been using AP8 just fine , I decided to to load some new plugins through plugin manager but I clicked a folder that Manager didn't like and while scanning for new plugins it got to a point where it shuts down AP8, I've uninstalled the program and reinstalled but it did not help.. How can I re initiate a clean version, do i need to delete something in my registry. I'm stumped

Thanks in advance

Comments

shintobi wrote on 5/22/2018, 6:27 AM

Hi steven-cluthe,

please specify what plugins you tried to add and which folder you clicked while scanning, so we can take a look into the problem you are experiencing.

Thank you

\Tobi

emmrecs wrote on 5/22/2018, 9:34 AM

@shintobi

I think you also need to read the OP's similar thread here, since the two problems appear closely related.

Thanks.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

sheppo wrote on 5/22/2018, 2:32 PM

easiest way to fix this is to rename the folder you asked AP to scan for VSTs. If the problem is truly related to a broken VST AP should now load okay.