ACID PRO - Unable To Launch - Creating Child Windows

thisanis wrote on 11/23/2018, 9:18 AM

Acid Pro is stuck "Creating Child Windows" when attempting to launch.

I'm sure this has something to do with Acid Pro 7's bug that doesn't allow you to launch when a folder its associated with is accidentally renamed.

And I've lost hours just trying to find out which one. And quite frankly, I'm fed up.

If the above is indeed the problem, then this just goes to show the amount of "Improvement" this software package has underwent.

I'm really coming close to just giving up on the software.

Magix staff is yet to address a previous complaint I made here on the forums and here's another complaint one.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/23/2018, 9:48 AM

@thisanis

Magix staff is yet to address a previous complaint I made here on the forums and here's another complaint one.

Please don't forget this is a user to user forum, not a means of communicating with Magix staff. If you wish to alert them to a specific problem you need to raise a support ticket.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Will-Kenworthy wrote on 11/24/2018, 2:32 PM

I don't understand ...

If a folder was accidentally renamed, why is it Magix's problem and not your problem? And spending hours on a problem that you could have solved by first removing then re-installing AP, ????

Give us some more details and maybe we can help.

Will