Acid Pro not letting me choose an editing application.

DANADAX wrote on 4/24/2018, 10:18 PM

Hello, I bought Acid Pro 8 about an hour ago. I love it!

However, there is one problem:

When I go to Options > Preferences > Editing, I put my preferred audio editor into "Editing application 1." I browse, select the folder and .exe where my preferred audio editor resides, and yet, after choosing that audio editor, Acid behaves as if I had never made a setting (as if I had never chose an audio editor).

Comments

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 4/25/2018, 4:08 AM

Hi @DANADAX, thanks for feedback. So many people saying they love it... feels great! 😊👍

Regarding your issue, I collect user feedback for the responsible ACID team and will forward your observation. At the moment I don't have a solution though, sorry. 😓

MrSoundman wrote on 4/25/2018, 2:08 PM

Bug confirmed here. It's not even possible to manually type in the name of an editor in any of the fields.

william-buck wrote on 4/25/2018, 2:57 PM

Bug confirmed here as well. AP8 will not allow any editing applications to be set. I even tried Magix's own SF Audio Studio 12 (64bit app). I hope once Magix confirms some of these real obvious bugs (like the Beatmapping bug already identified) that are being reported, that a patch will be forthcoming in the not too distant future.

yoey wrote on 4/26/2018, 3:32 AM

also having this issue

Strictly-East wrote on 4/26/2018, 4:28 AM

yes, impossible to use an editing app

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 4/26/2018, 7:26 AM

Hi everybody,

We are sorry that this is not working right now. I forwarded your feedback to the ACID team!

evan-mitchell wrote on 4/28/2018, 10:53 AM

Yes, I am also unable to load anything into my editor app,,,,will need this fixed before i can use Acid 8.