ACID PRO NEXT SUITE

murilo-chagas wrote on 10/20/2019, 3:24 PM

error code -57 when initializing ACID next suite, I downloaded the trial version and installing correctly appears this, my friend has the full paid version and is with the same error, to file a complaint on the site have to pay? Which planet did they come from? Do people who buy software in addition to paying for it have to pay to complain? This does not exist, I even saw in some topics on the Internet people with the same error but can not contact the support team because they charge, I have never seen this in my life.

Comments

ACID-Support wrote on 10/22/2019, 7:19 AM

Hello!

You should be able to contact support through this page, free of charge: https://support2.magix.com/customer/index.php

Error code -57 is when a specific .dll file used for licencing has failed to load properly. Could you please let me know which operating system you are using on your device? Thanks!

Best regards,

Bea

Nadia-Natanya wrote on 11/21/2019, 10:13 AM

i am having the same issue, i am running windows 7 ultimate, any help would be greatly appreciated

murilo-chagas wrote on 11/21/2019, 10:23 AM

Eu consegui solucionar o erro, Windows 10, desativei todas as funções do Windows defender, executei como administrador e abriu.