Acid Pro Light Theme Skin, AT LAST !!!

adled wrote on 5/7/2019, 3:38 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone @magix for listening to the fans, it's literally a night and day difference !!!

thanks, now my eyes feel at home :)

and yes, I admit, I didn't buy Acid 8 just because it was dark-themed, I kid you not .

But the second Acid 9 came out, and I saw that it had the Light Skin option - I bought it and now am a proud owner of a software that changed my life and the one soft I never stopped using (I was stuck on Acid 7 till now) .

Respect guys, really, I'll start checking the New features and will leave the PC open for the night, just so it would finish downloading all the goodies I got with the purchase .

thanks

Comments

toddbooster wrote on 5/7/2019, 4:05 PM

It's not new. They added the light theme back to ACID Pro 8 a couple of months ago.

adled wrote on 5/7/2019, 4:10 PM

doesn't matter, it's for sure new to me :)

sheppo wrote on 5/7/2019, 5:06 PM

@adled - thanks for leaving positive feedback, and tying it to a specific thing that was added to the product. I don't work for Magix, but I'm sure this kind of feedback is incredibly valuable to the team when it comes to deciding which things to work on next!

toddbooster wrote on 5/7/2019, 5:28 PM

This is true. And hey, you save a few bucks by not having to buy 8 and then buy 9 shortly after, so that works out.

adled wrote on 5/9/2019, 12:36 AM

This is true. And hey, you save a few bucks by not having to buy 8 and then buy 9 shortly after, so that works out.

totally, I'm very happy with the V9, what I like most about it is that the "old" workflow is still there and the new features it's a choice and NOT a requirement, works for me :)

not to mention this is the first time I could load 64bit VSTs, that's huge as it gives so much new possibilities I didn't even think about :)

adled wrote on 5/9/2019, 12:38 AM

@adled - thanks for leaving positive feedback, and tying it to a specific thing that was added to the product. I don't work for Magix, but I'm sure this kind of feedback is incredibly valuable to the team when it comes to deciding which things to work on next!

that specific thing was a deal breaker for me :) and I'm sure I'm not the only one