Acid Pro 9 Native Instruments Soft Synth not mapping correctly

VeckStarling_aka_RoyAlanis wrote on 5/16/2019, 10:38 PM

Native Instruments Soft Synth is not loading correctly in Acid 9 Pro when I open a file created in Acid Pro 8. The soft synth is still attached to the file - but the instrument is empty. I have to go into each track and remap each instrument to the appropriate soft synth. This problem does not exist in Acid Pro 8. I am mapping the soft synth the same way I do in Acid Pro 8.
Is anyone else having this problem? Am I not doing something correctly in the new version?

Acid Pro 8 Acid Pro 9

Additionally, when I create a file in Pro 9, the soft synth will attach the file for each track and the instrument will save. However, when I reopen the file, the soft synth will point the soft synth 1 instead of the appropriate soft synth. I have to go back and remap the soft synth to each track.

I am using Windows 10.

Comments

VeckStarling_aka_RoyAlanis wrote on 5/26/2019, 10:21 PM

Here's my reply from the help ticket I opened:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

The soft synths not loading correctly seems to be a bug in Acid Pro 9. Our developers are currently working on a solution. The patch solving this issue should be released soon and you will get an automatic message on ACID prompting the update.
--
Best regards,
Luisa Aehlig

MAGIX Software GmbH
Postfach 500109
01067 Dresden - Germany

Managing Director: Klaus Schmidt, Jörg Stüber, Aishvarya Agarwal
Commercial Register: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 127205

http://www.magix.net

* Please make sure to include your original correspondence and  *
* leave the e-mail's subject line unchanged when replying. It's *
* necessary to properly assign your message and process it more *