Acid Pro 9 MP3 issue

Baiju-Sarasappan wrote on 5/12/2019, 12:54 AM

Good morning,

Could you please advice me to resolve importing MP3 files to mi newly purchased Acid Pro 9, I have an owner of Acid music studio 11 also, in music studio there is no issue importing MP3 file.

Acid Pro 9 I have purchased for to make my music life more covenant,but i have stuck ! so please any one could advise me for a solution for this issue on my Windows 7 PC. My PC works with 64bit HP workstation.

Thanks

Baiju Sarasappan

Guitar Teacher

Comments

LooneyBinJim wrote on 5/12/2019, 4:21 AM

Good morning,

Could you please advice me to resolve importing MP3 files to mi newly purchased Acid Pro 9, I have an owner of Acid music studio 11 also, in music studio there is no issue importing MP3 file.

Acid Pro 9 I have purchased for to make my music life more covenant,but i have stuck ! so please any one could advise me for a solution for this issue on my Windows 7 PC. My PC works with 64bit HP workstation.

Thanks

Baiju Sarasappan

Guitar Teacher

Yup You guessed it They forgot to put the Mp3 format into the the latest BrandNew Program Acid pro 9 and Acid Pro Next..How can this be ?School Boy error 101 ........

Not a good start to the year.Ive deleted Acid pro next demo from my machine its a shame i was looking forward to running it.I made the mistake iin upgrading 7-8 had a year of error error became a nightmare until 8.08.29 was stable worked like it should then 9 came out.I have Acid 365 and upgraded to 9 now im down grading until they at least put back mp3 support........Come on Magix show everyone your serious and mean business PLEASE