Comments

CidBil wrote on 9/15/2019, 6:45 AM

I just downloaded and installed build 9.0.3.26, with no problems.....opened it up, and initially slow to load, but after that loads wonderfully.....

Tinus72 wrote on 9/15/2019, 1:40 PM

loading also works fine, have you tried undoing something in your project?

CidBil wrote on 9/15/2019, 3:47 PM

Just noticed I mis-read your post.......Not yet, I'll try that in a bit..

ok, just loaded a loop on a track, hit the undo arrow at the top, and no problem......loaded another hit crtlz no problem.....tried some different things, and then undid all ........seems ok on my end, hope you figure it out....

moist wrote on 9/15/2019, 6:40 PM

CTRL-Z works fine for me EXCEPT if I press CTRL-Z when there is nothing to undo. Then it crashes. So, load a project and without doing anything else press ctrl-z and it crashes etc

mellotronworker wrote on 9/16/2019, 1:47 AM

Is this a beta? I'm on 9.0.1 and can see no updates.

CidBil wrote on 9/16/2019, 5:42 AM

CTRL-Z works fine for me EXCEPT if I press CTRL-Z when there is nothing to undo. Then it crashes. So, load a project and without doing anything else press ctrl-z and it crashes etc

Nope, no problem....loaded a project, did nothing but hit ctrlz, and no crashes.......I should point out, that for whatever reason, all of the AP9 builds have worked for me with no major issues........btw, not sure why you would try to undo something when there is nothing to undo......

CidBil wrote on 9/16/2019, 5:55 AM

Is this a beta? I'm on 9.0.1 and can see no updates.

As far as I know, this is not a Beta....when I originally saw this post, I wondered why I hadn't been informed via the Program like I had for previous updates/upgrades, so I went to my account product page, and was able to download this update.......I installed AP9.0.3.26 64bit, and something called Update Notifier, which I don't recall being available as an option previously, with no issues (and after trying various things, still no issues or crashes)..........and again, the initial start of the new update was slow scanning vsts, but after that seems to be working fine,and in fact does seem to load much faster overall......there's still the issue of not all of my vsti's showing up (occasionally 32bit won't show, and other times 64 bit the same), but a quick rescan rights that ship........I should point out that I use Acid mainly as a scratch pad for ideas,and for scoring video, and really don't use a lot of features that other users do (ie; beatmapper, chopper etc.), so I'm not sure if issues with those features have been corrected or not.........still no MP4 support, but I can live with that.....HTH

angelo-millan wrote on 9/16/2019, 6:20 AM

I just bought my hp i7 pc and installed ACID PRO 9 64bit and when I load ACID Projects my DAW crashes??? Another problem I get is that I'm working in ACID 9 and poof the screen go away... So I must retap the icon to get it back. Should I be checking for an Update to fix this??? Sincerely Moderator edit: personal email address removed

Tinus72 wrote on 9/26/2019, 4:20 PM

new build 9.0.3.26 instant crash CTRL-Z (undo)

did a clean install, no undo issue any more