Comments

Teles wrote on 12/5/2018, 6:36 PM

Definetly not here on my installation, version 8.0.7

What is your version? (Help About)

Sean-Weyers wrote on 12/6/2018, 10:57 AM

Ok, you have another thread about this... in which you ask the same question, and then tell us that you're a beta tester. I'm sure this is why you have the icon, if you do. What's the deal?

Djronrella wrote on 12/6/2018, 11:56 AM

I'm sure it's in next release although I never was told that last update I got had it lol

Let's see

sheppo wrote on 12/7/2018, 5:51 AM

This is in the current beta 8.0.8 (build 10) only

delargo wrote on 3/2/2019, 8:17 PM

The new light background is in the new release but it doesnt resolve the issue with the ability to see the grid lines better. That was the main issue with the dark background. Tech Support needs to check out the old ACID PRO Sony versions. The grid lines are much more defined. Especially when manipulating recorded track sections...

kinvermark wrote on 3/2/2019, 10:20 PM

Thanks Magix for the new light background - I can now see the loop notches!

Couple questions:

1) I am experiencing a significant UI update delay opening folders in the explorer window (maybe 5 seconds). Makes it slow to browse my library for loops. Anyone else seeing this behavior? (ACID Pro 7 "snaps" folders open immediately.)

2) Media manager going to make a reappearance? I really need this to be able to find loops (library around 30,000). Can't really use ACID 8 without it. Still works fine with Acid Pro 7.