Acid Pro 8 Loop Collection. Where is it?

Jeff-Kaos wrote on 2/26/2020, 3:48 PM

I recently bought Acid Pro 8 and I figured out how to download some of the loops that are included in the purchase but after that I'm lost. When I click "Download Instruments and Loop Collections" in the help menu it downloads some .exe files into C:\Users\User\Documents\MAGIX Downloads\Installationsmanager. When I click on the .exe it installs the loops (I think) but I have no idea where they are. Anyone know where it puts them?

This is one of the files that I downloaded: ACID_Pro_8_Instruments_and_loops_1_INT_180413_15-09_1_0_0_0.exe

When I double click it I have no idea where the loops go when they install.

Comments

MarcoStorm wrote on 2/27/2020, 2:15 AM

Dear @Jeff-Kaos,

after the installation of the loops you can go to the explorer window in ACID, do a right klick on "Favourites" and click on "Add Loop Collections". The installation folder of the loops is C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common.

Best regards,

Marco

emvee wrote on 3/6/2020, 11:32 AM

I would like to relocate the loops to a different internal hard drive, and out of the C drive. Is this a simple move, or will the acid explorer be unable to reference the loops at the new location?

Thank you.

CidBil wrote on 3/6/2020, 1:12 PM

I have all my loops and samples on an external HD. Once I located the loops included with Acid, I had no problem moving them. They show up in the explorer. HTH