Comments

ITCHYPHOX wrote on 5/15/2018, 2:45 AM

Yes. My first production with Acid pro 8 uses Komplete 11 through Komplete Kontrol & KKS25

I used solid bus comp & supercharger gt along with driver for drum filters. The DAW seemed to use too much CPU & I had to dump plugins from a number of tracks. There were multiple failed attempts to render the track until I removed some FX & plugins. You can find the track here should you want to have a listen.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=1533331

Reampro wrote on 5/15/2018, 9:01 PM

Ok thanks. So when you say the DAW uses too much cpu & failed attemps with some plugins, is that using Komplete 11 in Acid? That’s what I’m concerned about it, Acid not being able to handle it...

ITCHYPHOX wrote on 5/15/2018, 9:28 PM

I assume that was the problem. I've used komplete 11 in pro 7 & music studio 10 without any problems while using lots of NI plugs & vst's running together. I haven't done any further testing as of yet but lightening the load seemed to do the trick. I also had error messages about Komplete Audio 6 too which lead to crashes & latency/buffer issues. I can't say with 100% certainty what exactly was the cause, so I hope you find the answers you need.

Reampro wrote on 5/15/2018, 10:19 PM

Yea I might have to pass on using Komplete in Acid Pro 8. Which stinks cause I like the DAW. Thanks

bill-c wrote on 5/16/2018, 7:04 PM

I'm using Komplete 10 Ultimate in Acid Pro 8 with no issues. πŸ˜ƒ

Reampro wrote on 5/17/2018, 9:02 AM

And everything works fine? No crashes or anything like that?