ACID Pro 8 - 223 Build - Issues after Update

tony-farmakis wrote on 5/25/2018, 12:52 PM

Upon opening up my DAW this morning, I received a news notification about the improved 223 build. Excitingly, I downloaded the latest setup file and updated my existing Acid Pro 8 install. The results were; rather than improving my software, I instantly received "failed to load" the following : VEGAS Track EQ, Smooth Enhance, VEGAS Graphic EG, etc. For some odd reason, a number of the standard in-house plugins are failing to load....this occurred while Acid loaded it's own "Pop Rock" demo, and also while revisiting my own sessions.

Any known reason why this may be happening? Anyone else experience the same issues?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/25/2018, 1:49 PM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Have you seen this thread? Since the problem of effects not being available following this latest update was reported there and has been acknowledged by Magix I will lock this thread in order to keep the discussion of the problem in one place.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam