Acid Pro 11 won't open AutoTune 11

paulyuk6 wrote on 8/27/2024, 6:07 AM

Hi folks

I'm running the current release of Acid Pro 11 on my Windows machine. All is working fine EXCEPT it will not open AutoTune 11 onto a track. I can see it on the list of available VST3 plugins. But when I click on it to load it, nothing happens. Yet, if I select another Antares plugin, Harmony Engine, that loads in immediately with no problem.

So is there an issue with this?
Thanks

Paul
PS. I can load the plug-in fine in Reaper or Cubase. It is just Acid Pro 11 that seems to not like it

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/27/2024, 6:29 AM

@paulyuk6 I suggest you try a plugin chainer like DDMF Metaplugin, Plogue Bidule or Waves Studio Rack to load plugins that don't work with Acid Pro 11.

paulyuk6 wrote on 8/27/2024, 6:43 AM

Thanks for those suggestions, I'll check them all out. For my standard effects I have been using the excellent MixBox from IK Multimedia.

paulyuk6 wrote on 8/27/2024, 10:59 AM

@paulyuk6 I suggest you try a plugin chainer like DDMF Metaplugin, Plogue Bidule or Waves Studio Rack to load plugins that don't work with Acid Pro 11.

I installed Waves Studio Rack (they now call it Studioverse) loaded it up in Acid Pro 11 and I was then load AutoTune onto a track. So it solved the problem! The only downsides were that it insisted in installing loads of demo versions of Waves plugins that I don't have (and don't need) and also AutoTune's graphic mode wouldn't work, because it needs to directly scan the entire audio track it is loaded onto. But this is a step forward anyway. Many thanks!