Comments

SP. wrote on 6/14/2022, 8:06 PM

@guitacid There was a similar topic some time ago https://www.magix.info/us/forum/running-out-of-space-on-c--1293649/#ca1752898

I think that should solve your problem without changing settings inside ACID.

guitacid wrote on 6/14/2022, 9:31 PM

Thanks SP. I'll try that.

guitacid wrote on 6/14/2022, 11:09 PM

Hi SP, do you think this change would survive if someone upgraded to Acid Pro 11? Or would it have to be done again?

SP. wrote on 6/15/2022, 1:02 AM

@guitacid If you link the folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common to another hard drive it should be enough to it once because every Magix program will use this folder as its standard folder for Soundpools.

But at the moment I would suggest there is no need to upgrade to ACID Pro 11 because it's nearly the same program as ACID Pro 10, with exactly the same bugs and instabilities. Basically only the bundled plugins are new. I would wait for bugfixes. See also the other topics about this release in this forum.

guitacid wrote on 6/15/2022, 4:58 PM

Thanks. I tried that command prompt change and it didn't seem to work for me. No mind though because I really should install a new bigger SSD in my PC. I'm looking to buy my first midi keyboard controller and soft synths. Arturia are high on the shopping list because they bundle their soft synths with the controller.

Former user wrote on 6/15/2022, 9:29 PM

WELCOME to the world of AP10-11. If you had read any of the posts on this forum or any reviews of AP8 - 11 you should have never purchased this DAW. NOW that you have, please be patient and wait for the update patch. Cheers

guitacid wrote on 6/15/2022, 10:00 PM

Been using Acid for twenty years. Sure it's not as well regarded as some but it's cool for sketching out songs and arrangements.