Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/29/2023, 3:08 AM

@massa-von

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately, your first post is considerably lacking in detail so I have to guess what you are asking!

• If you have already bought the software from Magix, the serial number will be included in the email you received confirming the purchase.
  • If you have bought the software from a third-party seller, it should include something like a voucher code which you need to redeem here. Full instructions can be found here.
  • If you have previously registered and activated the software but need the serial number to reactivate it go here, log in, go to My products and find the listing for your software. The serial number will be there.
  • If you have purchased a used (second-hand) copy of the software you need to ask the seller for the serial number and ensure that he/she has told Magix that they have sold the software and to remove their registration details. Failure to do this will mean you will never be able to register and activate the software in your own name!

I can't think of any more possible scenarios so I hope this helps!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

emmrecs wrote on 5/29/2023, 2:36 PM

@Rohan-Robotham

Your post here has been hidden because it has nothing to do with the question raised by the thread starter.

Please do not hijack another user's thread in this manner but rather start a new thread with your question. Thank you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 5/29/2023, 2:36 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

deejay-D wrote on 5/29/2023, 9:30 PM

I removed the 1 registration on file, but the program download you have there as my download - once installed, upon first run attempt and after, will not register/ activate online - "Need internet connection" - obviously I have internet (writing here) - even removed firewall and virus protections but still same message - ("Need internet connection" box - with button options to "reset internet connections", which I tried, and "retry" or "quit.") So.... I also noticed other bookmarked links I had for this program "loop" or redirect back to login... ?????

SP. wrote on 5/30/2023, 12:49 AM

@deejay-D Is this your problem?

https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/notification-could-not-connect-to-the-internet--154/

Also try to install all pending Windows updates.