Comments

SP. wrote on 7/22/2022, 3:57 PM

@John-Fernandez I believe you are missing the last update. It's possible that it cannot complete the installation because of your firewall or antivirus settings.

John-Fernandez wrote on 7/22/2022, 4:13 PM

Is there a way I can get previous updates? Or download them to my PC so i can remove any potential firewall/antivirus issue?

John-Fernandez wrote on 9/6/2022, 8:02 PM

I cant get this to work and the upgrade is still failing. Can you tell me what directory the upgrade file is being downloaded to please? Thanks

Former user wrote on 9/7/2022, 9:11 AM

@John-Fernandez there is NO NEED to update AP10. There are no fixes to any of the serious problems that plague AP. All that is added is a link to their 'Producer' site. Seriously, John. don't waste your time on this. There should be a REAL update coming but that's in the future......Cheers

SP. wrote on 9/7/2022, 9:58 AM

@John-Fernandez Are you talking about the update or upgrade?

If I remember it correctly the update installer is temporarily saved under C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Temp\MXUpdate.exe

After the download has finished just look in this folder, copy the EXE file to some other location. You can then start it manually or back it up for later usage.

If this is not the correct folder then search your hard drive for the MxUpdate.exe with the Windows search function. It could take a while but Windows should be able to locate it.

Don't close ACID after the download has finished because it's possible the file will be deleted. You need to copy it first.