Acid Music Studio 11 not updating from build 18 to 21.

Mario-Metsovaara wrote on 6/17/2021, 4:20 AM

Acid Music Studio 11 not updating. Attempted to update it many times. It does will not update from build 18 to 21. Error Code 2147163967 shows during update process. Installed and reinstalled Acid Music Studio twice with the same results. I also checked for the error code. My windows computer has the Microsoft item installed already. I have repaired it, uninstalled it, and reinstalled the Microsoft item that the Acid install error code states that it needs to install. The result is always the same. It will not update the build from 18 to 21. Even though it recognizes that it requires the update. I bought Acid Music Studio 11 build 21, not a build 18 download. All my other MAGIX programs are updating without any problems. Started with the Trial Version, which did not update. Bought and activated the Paid Version. Still it would not update after several try's. Uninstalled it, then downloaded the version from my product content page. Same problem persists. The install program refuses to update from build 18 to build 21. Installs build 18, and recognizes that it still needs updating / upgrading when opening the 21 version update install program. Using a Windows10, HP, AMD ATHLON Silver, w/ AMD RADEON for my MAGIX programs / products. All my other MAGIX products / programs are working correctly. Plenty of Hard drive space and RAM as well.

Comments

JOHN-MYERS3648 wrote on 6/1/2022, 1:01 PM

I'm experiencing the same problem, come on Magix. . . help us!

SP. wrote on 6/1/2022, 5:56 PM

@JOHN-MYERS3648

Did you check the other topics about this problem?

https://www.magix.info/us/forum/installation-error-code-during-installation-2147163967--1272751/